2010/11/20

A week before Thanks giving

Here comes beautiful Saturday again, woke up a bit late and time for doing my laundry.
Thunderstorm and heavy rain from last midnight has already gone away, now I enjoying gentle warm sunshine and breeze coming from my window. I think I'm getting my pace of living here. Since I know it doesn't necessary to haste myself, house chore won't bother me no more, and being enjoy weekends with no plan. Actually, there are some plans, yet still unorganized, I just let it being flexible so far.

Well, I noticed that I am dreaming in English these days, still partially though. Basically, people who speak in english in my real life would speak in english, but suddenly other people who usually uses Japanese break into speak in english. Today, I had a dream that I'm in a classroom, then one of my acquittance start to give a speech in english with perfect pronunciation. I never heard him speaking in english, and I'm sure the voice was completely someone else's. I was just amazed, and then I cannot remember what the topic was.

If you let me analyze this fact a little, it could be evidence that my brain started thinking in english. Also, I feel I'm becoming feeling comfortable to speak and listening in english, reading and writing as well. I believe such dream comes from my unconsciousness. This is absolutely a good sign. At the same time, I was motivated to keep writing my blog in english believing me of my accomplish:)

Okay, the wash machine sounds finished his job. The clock told me another afternoon is coming.
I'll have a busy long holiday weekend in next week; Thanksgiving is coming! There will be no turkey dinner, no black friday, but Volcano, lava and hot-spring in Big Island is waiting for me.
I have just 4days to go. There's no time to waste, and there was no time I'd been wasted.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿